Limited Lifetime Warranty
At Kent Made Design, we strive to provide the highest of quality craftsmanship, design, and client service. Your Kent Made Design custom cabinetry and/or built in is protected by our limited lifetime workmanship warranty. Read below for further details of our warranty.
This Warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Kent Made Design does not extend this Warranty to subsequent owners of the cabinetry and/or built ins.
Kent Made Design warrants that the original purchaser’s cabinetry and/or built ins will be free from defects of workmanship under normal household use for as long as the original purchaser owns the home in which the cabinetry and/or built in is installed. Specifically, this Warranty applies to the following: cabinet front frames, cabinet doors, cabinet back and side panels, shelves, tops and bottoms, drawer fronts and drawer bodies.
Hinges and drawer guides are covered by a lifetime warranty by the manufacturer of the hinges and drawer guides.
Some warranty exclusions
Kent Made Design does not cover the following:
- Defects or damage arising from misuse, accidents, alterations (regardless of whether the alteration caused or contributed to the defect), or improper care.
- Cabinetry not maintained or stored in a climate controlled environment.
- Cabinetry that has been exposed to water, also extreme high or low humidity.
- Natural characteristics of wood such as slight differences in color, and expansion and contraction.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Labor costs, including the costs of removing and reinstalling cabinetry.
Need to make a warranty claim?